Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: more domain questions
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
L.A.
i'm kind of new to this whole thing, but so far it looks like you guys have the best offers. I have a few questions though:

1. Is Macromedia Studios Mx fully supported?

2. If i wanted to host several domains: could each domain have it's own name... e.g. (www.thisdomain.com ) and (www.thatdomain.com) or would the second one have to be something like (www.thisdomaim.com/thatdomain.com)?

3. I saw on the main page that up to 10 domains can be hosted @ $.99 each, but on another page (where it shows add ons), addon domains were $3.95 a month; what's the deal with that?

4. From my understanding 6 months costs $77.10 if i order the special , are there any additonal charges?

please help...it seems that you guys are pretty quick to respond to posts and that is very impressive to potential customers such as myself...thanks

LA
Vanya
1. It's working with server part using FTP so it's supported.

2. yes, each domain(addon domain) could have it's own name...

3. 10 addons? do you mean special plan? it includes 10 of them for free... each additional cost $3.95/mo
4. no, there is no.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here