Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PHP DOWN
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Glide
Hello,

Our windows shared server site uses .php and it has been down for over an hour.
Any idea when you guys will be able to get it running properly?
Thanks.
Ricardo
Hi Glide!

I'm not sure we are on the same server but I'm having the same problem. I submitted a trouble ticket an hour ago.
Glide
Hi Ricardo - They are saying that it is our script but that is flatly wrong. It has been running for weeks and we haven't changed a thing with it.
We cannot even connect to phpMyAdmin, and that has nothing to do with our script.
Ricardo
Hi Glide!
They are saying that it is our script but that is flatly wrong. It has been running for weeks and we haven't changed a thing with it.
We cannot even connect to phpMyAdmin, and that has nothing to do with our script.

Agreed. I just tried to log on to control panel with no success. Now I'm unable to access my site at all. I received a response just now to my ticket saying it was fixed but it does not seem to be. I'll send another ticket.
Glide
QUOTE(Ricardo @ Mar 16 2004, 09:40 PM)
Agreed. I just tried to log on to control panel with no success. Now I'm unable to access my site at all. I received a response just now to my ticket saying it was fixed but it does not seem to be. I'll send another ticket.

It looks like they are doing a re-boot.
Now all of our sites are down (even the non .PHP ones) and email is dead too across the board. Still cannot connect to phpMyAdmin.
Glide
We are back online. Way to go guys - good work.
Ricardo
Hi Glide!

We are back up as well! I wonder what happened?

FWIW we've been with Hostony for about a month and they have been fantastic so far! This is the first real glitch we've had.
Alec
php module iconv brought php down
We've fixe dit and php is working properly now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here