Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Answer my questions and i am IN
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
xxdaggerxx
ok im gona change hosts if all my questions check out.

i alredy have a domain hosted on dreamhost and i wana move it here. is it possible? if you cant move all the files in my old host here, can i just move the domain here? And if i do move my domain here do i still get that free domain registration?

Next question

Are socket servers allowed? like a php socket server using the create_socket(); function. i would also like a fast reply to top off dreamhost (they have gd support).

one last thing, im going for the SPECIAL plan. im really confused on the payment can u just tell me how much i have to pay monthly and thats it.

thx in advance
You future customer
Serge
Looks like dramcoast use custom control panel and we won't be able to copy your account by automation tools, and it must be copied manually. If you'll have any problems we'll do our best to help you.

Sockets servers are not allowed on the shared hosting for security reasons.
However you can run it on vistual dedicated unless they are irc related.

Special plan can be purchased semiannually, annually or biennually. Price is $9.85/mo if you prepay for 2 years and $12.85/mo if you prepay for 6 months
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here