Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scheduled Matenience
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
bgp1
Although I have little downtime, I read on the forum where several users have alot of downtime. To prevent some of the planned downtime, what would users think if Hostony had a day or week for planned outages (so if kernel needed to be upgraded, it would wait until that scheduled in time)? The exception would be if an important upgrade, patch, or security bug needed to be fixed.
bill
ive only been on this host for a week and have had alot of problems with downtime and sql problems. instead of constantly rebooting the server in the middle of the day etc etc, perhaps doing maintance at like 5am EST GMT-5 or some non peak hours so us customers dont lose traffic due to the servers being down or having problems.
Nihilist
hey bill i feel for you ive only been on for a week or so too im on your same server sad.gif
Serge
Sorry, for downtime. As you can see in announces section all planned maintanances are put at weekends. So far we had a lot of problems with server 18, now have RAID issue on server 19. Any maintanances involved with those servers were emergency maintanances.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here