Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: site down again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bill
after all teh SQL outages ive been having today, my entire site is now down.

what server is it on? and whats going on back there?

www.evilgreen.com

is this going to be a habitual thing? it seems there is some down time quite often. blink.gif
ghanem
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
My site is down again for 5th time in 3 days on row
kingtaco
same here mad.gif

http://www.riotpix.com
bill
i dont get it, when i signed up for the plan it said: Uptime Guarantee (99%)

ive been down so often in the first week, and also the problems with the "SQL too many connections"

whats going on here?
Alec
We are rebooting the server
sorry for the inconveniences.

We are going to do some fixes on the server tomorrow
bill
Alec, thanks for the response but why are these problems so frequent? we are losing traffic b\c of downtime and sql problems and if this continues to happen regularly it will be a major problem.

do we have a time frame for how long this "reboot" takes?
bill
ok our sites are still down, a reboot does not take that long, what is going on here!?
kingtaco
I agree with bill, something doesn't seem right. Are there other issues that we are not being made aware of?
Nihilist
yep my site is down as well, sad.gif it is unfortunate for all on this box, but downtimes, scheduled or uplanned is evitiable

edited: due to my pissiness at the original time of authoring smile.gif
Stanly
Server are not coming up after reboot.
Tech support team members are already working at the server.

I'll keep you updated.
magicmycote
Hey I'd like to request my site be moved to the same server as hostony.com smile.gif It seems like yours is always up, while mine is always down sad.gif Please fix it asap.
Nihilist
thank you stanly
Stanly
Guys, we've an emergency downtime.
Server is just not booting. Our support tech is trying to find out a solution for this.
eworley
The is ridiculous, I got a hosting plan 3 days ago, and the site has been down 3 times so far, that I've caught.
bill
yup, if these problems happen again im leaving the host. unnacceptable mad.gif
Serge
Sorry, we had a RAID issue and are working on it.
Nihilist
guys its unfortuante but hardware problems are inevtibale with any host, and i am sorry for the somewhat harsh comments i made previous, its just that myself I have no rapport with you and your service and whats its capable of, ive only been on for a week and unfortunatley it seems that i was just unlucky with timing and the box i was put on ..just bad luck

bottom line is Hardware fails. and it seems they are doing their best to get it bakcup and if there is no data loss i will be very happy

good job guys
Stanly
Nihilist
Thanks for comprehension.
Slick
Patiance my friends. I'd like to see you run hostony wink.gif its not as easy as you think.
temp_user
boo hoo....i hadn't even been with hostony for a whole week and servers are already down...i may have lost business because of this sad.gif
Serge
temp_user

As you see the servers were restored yesterday. In case something is not working for you please don't hesitate to submit a trouble ticket and we'll jump to fixing it.

Thanks for your patience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here