Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 18 replacing
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Stanly
Server 18 will be down for 1-1.5 hours today 'cause of the emergency maintenance hardware replace. All hardware will be replaced by the new one.
This is done for prevent server downtime a raise productivity of the server.

Sorry for maybe inconveniences.
Stanly
Total downtime was 8 minutes.
2 new processors were installed. Server is up and working correctly.
New processors are more powerful and stable.
Nihilist
thanks for the news, but i ahve had sporadic access to our page on this since your last update
irobot
What is going on? I can't get access my http:// or my cpanel. (happened once already today, and now again at 5:30PM) This is twice now in the last month. Totally unprofessional, are my emails also going to be missing? I notice that your support is not online also, isn't that curious?
The other thing is the person that is responsible for addressing these issues should at least double check their spelling as their english is terrible and some of the emails don't even make sense.
I was thinking of upgrading to another account but am seriously re-considering....
I'm sure I'll get some kind of snarky response about this, or else something very short with no explanation.
tresuvesdobles
Please, relax... My site is also down but I understamd that the support team is working on this and they will give us an explanation as soon as the service is back again. Now, their task is solving it urgently, rather than writing long replies here.

Cheers from Spain. Sad Spain today in this dark day sad.gif
Rastus
I jusy got back in the office and had multiple messages asking where Texas4x4 has gone to and why I have chosen such a host. Like I have stated in the past, I can understand HDD failures and DOS attacks, but my site is down every other day it seems for 30 minutes or longer at a time.

Someone with Hostony other than Tech Support needs to get on here and address these downtime issues. Tech Support does a great job, but as we all know there are upper levels who runs Hostony who needs to be concerned about the downtimes we are experiencing.

I spent 2 weeks looking for a new host when I moved my site to Hostony and they were highly recommended, and When the sites are up everything is lovely, The key word here is "when"

Please don't make me start looking again
Vanya
Server maintenance is now ended. Sorry for the last downtime.
Your e-mail has been refused by our server(i would say so.. because it was down) so you letter should be stored in sender servers queue. It should be delivered to you in a few hours.
And we're online 24/7.
atariarchive
Hi, i think my site is on server 18, atariarchive.com
it is down again today, jsut wondered whether it was because of more upgrades?

Thanks
atariarchive
sorry, come back up again, now,
thanks
talim
on the messege thing it says Offline please leave a message alot. And My site has Gone down one time for me, it just depends on the server i suppose.
Slick
afcommunity.com is down too....?
Rastus
QUOTE(Rastus @ Mar 11 2004, 05:14 PM)
I jusy got back in the office and had multiple messages asking where Texas4x4 has gone to and why I have chosen such a host.  Like I have stated in the past, I can understand HDD failures and DOS attacks, but my site is down every other day it seems for 30 minutes or longer at a time.

Someone with Hostony other than Tech Support needs to get on here and address these downtime issues. Tech Support does a great job, but as we all know there are upper levels who runs Hostony who needs to be concerned about the downtimes we are experiencing.

I spent 2 weeks looking for a new host when I moved my site to Hostony and they were highly recommended, and When the sites are up everything is lovely, The key word here is "when"

Please don't make me start looking again

Was anyone going to respond to this ?
Stanly
Sorry for this.
We've upgraded hardware at this server yesterday so we're working at the machine the whole yesterday and today.
It was just a planned reboot.

Thanks for your patience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here