Full Version: Server 18 down AGAIN!!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
deepakaj
server 18 down AGAIN..!

come on .. do somethin..
deepakaj
up again!
Stanly
You see it is much better to go to support.hostony.com and submit a trouble ticket at this case. We were just stopping Apache for 5 minutes to get new modules installed.
You're just misinforming people. smile.gif
Please submit a ticket next time.
Rastus
I did submit a trouble ticket and the site came up, now it's down again.

are all these upgrades a never ending process, that we can expect all the time? or will they eventually be done so we can expect our sites to remain up for a few days at a time with no downtime?
Stanly
Yes.
We will finish upgrades for a few hours.

Sorry for maybe inconveniences.
deepakaj
FEW HOURS.!?

DARNNIT.. IT'S THU todey .. im expectin max visitorz to the site todey..

few hours .. at peak time .. will kill it..
Stanly
Please have a look at this.
It will be the last upgrade of this server.
Nihilist
new and announcements indicate that upgrade is compelte..

but iw as just down for a short tiem,, now up again sorry to be a pain the ass
kingtaco
hmm, how can we tell what server we're on, cause i just went down, or actually i'm up but with mysql connection errors.

EDIT:
Well, everything's working now. Can i suggest that you give an e-mail out to those of us on servers where you plan on upgrading or if there will be any downtime?

It would be nice to forwarn our members, for those of us who have them.

Thanks! And keep up the good work.
Toph1980
Server updates are ok, but I've experienced downtime almost every day since I signed up in January.. why is that? I like this service a lot but I still haven't been able to / dared moving my site over to my Hostony server(18)/domain as it simply keeps going down.

I understand my pages are on a shared server but the downtime is still unusually high being a hosting company and stuff. During every day that I've been working on my pages the service has gone unavailable for about 5mins 4-5 times a day... that's too much.

The error may be caused by the domain registrar you used when I signed up, but that choice was not made by me. Are they your official partners or just someone you picked?

Regards,
Toph1980 smile.gif
Toph1980
Or it might be a backbone since I'm on the other side of the world... Anyway.. any reply which can enlighten me will do smile.gif
Nihilist
down again can ping the ip but cant load page

main page is back up

but sql db is down
Vanya
It's up.
I'm monitoring it.
Rastus
QUOTE(Rastus @ Mar 11 2004, 10:13 AM)
I did submit a trouble ticket and the site came up, now it's down again.

are all these upgrades a never ending process, that we can expect all the time? or will they eventually be done so we can expect our sites to remain up for a few days at a time with no downtime?

sad.gif I just submitted my daily Server down support ticket sad.gif
deepakaj
ns18 rests in peace right beside the titanic..
mad.gif
Stanly
Server is up now.
It was just a PLANNED reboot.
Rastus
ok, so when is the next PLANNED reboot?
Vanya
Hopefully, there won't be any.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here