Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was wondering about the Profi Plan ?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Snake420
1.) If I pay $9.85, for just 1 month (per month) on the Profi Plan, I will also be able to pick out a Domain name (for free) ?
2.) Do I have to pay, out of my credit card, each month, or will it be automatically taken out, on a particular date, each month (until I cancel my account) ?
3.) With Dreamweaver MX (which is what I use to build my webpages) the viewers of my website will be able to download the Flash. Does that mean a box will appear, where they have a choice to download to view the site properly, unless they already have Flash installed...right ?
4.) One last question. Does Hostony support Audio, Video, Chat, or Forum, if I wanted to add any of that to my site ?....or is it available on your system, for me to add to my site through the Control Panel ?
...........Thanks......Snake420.
Alec
1.) If I pay $9.85, for just 1 month (per month) on the Profi Plan, I will also be able to pick out a Domain name (for free) ?

Yes you will get a free domain name registration or transfer with any our hosting account regardless of contract length and price.

2.) Do I have to pay, out of my credit card, each month, or will it be automatically taken out, on a particular date, each month (until I cancel my account) ?

your cc will ve charged automatically

3.) With Dreamweaver MX (which is what I use to build my webpages) the viewers of my website will be able to download the Flash. Does that mean a box will appear, where they have a choice to download to view the site properly, unless they already have Flash installed...right ?

If site visitor doesn't have Flash viewer installed on his computer he doesn't see Flash picture and can't download it.

4.) One last question. Does Hostony support Audio, Video, Chat, or Forum, if I wanted to add any of that to my site ?....or is it available on your system, for me to add to my site through the Control Panel ?

We support audio and video files hosting, also php chat and forums are available. We deprecate cgi and java chats on our forums. You can install forum and chat i control panel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here