Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions about Hosting plan ?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Rocker420
Wanted to know if the Profi Plan for Windows was $6.85 a month, and can be paid month to month, or do you have to prepay for a certain amount of months ?
Is this plan free setup ?
Will this plan work for my Win98SE system ?
Does you this Host Plan support Macromedia Dreamweaver MX ? This is what I make an edit my webpages with.
Also, how much is it for a domain, if I purchased it through Hostony, with my hosting plan ?
......Thank you .
Serge
You get $6.85/mo price for the profi plan if you prepay for 2 years.
There is no setup regardless how you pay monthly or yearly.

Will this plan work for my Win98SE system ?
Your OS makes no difference. We admin Windows boxes even from Linux.

[b]Does you this Host Plan support Macromedia Dreamweaver MX ?[b]
You can upload your flash files and your visitors will be able to download them.

1 Domain name is free if you buy hosting plan. In case you need more. They are $14.85/year
Snake420
Thanks Serge.
1.) So, if I pay $9.85, for just 1 month on the Profi Plan, I will also be able to pick out a Domain name (for free) ?
2.) Do I have to pay, out of my credit card, each month, or will it be automatically taken out, on a particular date, each month (until I cancel my account) ?
3.) On the Dreamweaver MX question : You said the viewers of my website will be able to download the Flash. Do you mean a box will appear, where they have a choice to download to view the site properly, unless they already have Flash installed...right ?
4.) One last question. Does Hostony support Audio, Video, Chat, or Forum, if I wanted to add any of that to my site ?....or is it available on your system, for me to add to my site ?
...........Thanks again......Snake420.
Snake420
sorry........Rocker420 is Snake420 now registered.
Also, I was wondering if you could send me, or show me a demo version of your Control Panel please ? Thank you.
Alexandre
You can view a demo version of Control Panel by the following link
cpanel.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here