Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Email Quotas & Control Panel
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
saturn
I saw that for the Windows plan you give unlimited email addresses. Does each account I create have a specific quota? Can I adjust that quota? Thanks!
Stanly
This quota is included to your disk space quota.
That's all.
saturn
So if I have 30 email accounts each of them can be using 50MB at one time no problem assuming that amount (1.5GB) plus the amount of data in the web folders don't add up to more than my disk quota?
Alec
It is critical in case when real size of all your email is larger than your total disk account quota. You can overuse quotas but not not size
saturn
I'm afraid I don't fully understand. My case was a bit of an exaggeration for sure, but I need to be clear on the email details. Does each account get a quota? "This quota is included to your disk space quota" does not fully make sense. I'm "guessing" that this means each account does NOT have a quota and the total space that ALL the email accounts are requiring at a given time is limited by the total disk quota I have with particular plan? Thanks.
Alec
Each email account qouta is included in your total account quota. You may set up email quota or not. It is usable when you want to limit a size of mailbox of your clients.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here