Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Status of Account Transfer
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
gottago
If I need a status of my account transfer (from Linux to Windows) do I need to open another support ticket or can someone here update me? The domain is *****.com. Please advise.

gottago

Note: This was edited to remove the actual domain name.
Alec
We've sent a new account info to fhac....linefinancial.com but you didn't get this message for some reason. Provide us with another email address and we'll resend you this account info
gottago
Thanks for the response. Here is a one time email address for this purpose only. Once this email is received this address will be deleted. The email can be sent to hosto****.net (replace + with @)

Thanks...

gottago

This was edited to remove the email address.
Stanly
Done.
I've just re-sent it to this address.
gottago
Thank you very much.

gottago
gottago
One more question.

Is it fair for me to assume that any emails I received during this change/transfer will be lost?
Alec
To prevent any email losses you can check email from both old and new server.
For example if your domain.com was transfered from 10.20.30.40 to 40.30.20.10 create two maiboxes on your computer and use mail server 10.20.30.40 for old mail and 40.30.20.10 (or domain.com) for current mail.
gottago
I tried to access my old mail server but for some reason I get the message 'Access denied, the account has been suspended' message. There is about 1/2 meg of email on the old box I need to get to. Can it be transferred to the windows server email? ...or at the very least, can I get access to it through CPanel long enough to forward?

TIA
Vanya
Try to access your old mail now.
gottago
Woo-Hoo!!!! Thanks y'all.

gottago biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here