Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cpanel disk usage
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
tiffman
My cPanel disk usage currently shows 0.00 megabytes, and my disk space available is 'unlimited megabytes'. I know I have more than 0 MB on there, and I know my quota is not unlimited (at least as far as I've been told...). Should I worry about either of these? Having the disk usage right would be helpful at least, so I can monitor it. Thanks. (tiffman.com domain, if you need that)
Alec
Current kernel configuration doesn't support quotas. We are going to reconfigure kernel on all BSD servers with quotas implementation and notify you about it preliminarily.
tiffman
Ah, thanks. Just curious, how many BSD servers do you have and how many linux? Are they fairly similar hardware?
Serge
For shared plans we have only 1 free bsd box. We put it a month ago to see whether there will eb any advantage to linux. The rest of our boxes are RH9 and the one added yesterday is RedHat enterprise linux 3.0.

As for dedicated boxes we have about 10 FreeBSD boxes with FreeBSD 5.2 (we seyup them for about a month) So far customers are happy.
depewwil
Yummmm BSD...

-Scott, on Mac OS X aka another flavor of BSD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here