Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of buying the SPECIAL just need to know:
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
sberends
Hi Sales people,

I am thinking of purchasing the special hosting for up to 10 domains. I look after several non-profit organisations and I would like to find something convenient for me to maintain all their domains and email all in the one place.

I noticed that the email accounts you can create are 'unlimited', but down below under additional services it says 25 pop accounts are an extra $3.95 per month.

Does this mean that if I was running the 10 domains with a total of 50 POP3 accounts I would be payin an extra $7.90 a month (on top of the $9.85 I am looking to spend monthly on 2 years hosting)? (total $16.75 per month)

I am a little confused about this.

Also- I suggest you guys put up some tutorials like:
http://www.smartyhost.com.au/supportdemo/index.htm

I found them very helpful.

Cheers,
Stan Berends
Stanly
Does this mean that if I was running the 10 domains with a total of 50 POP3 accounts I would be payin an extra $7.90 a month (on top of the $9.85 I am looking to spend monthly on 2 years hosting)? (total $16.75 per month)

No, you have unlimited e-mail accounts, so you can create a lot of them still for $9.85/month
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here