Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple of Questions
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hello I am looking to you as a host for a web site for a small business and I have a couple of questions.
1st) re: emails. I have searched the forum and can't see if there is a size limit to a email message sent through your server? Reason I ask is that we have some messages that we send that are around 2 MB in size. Is that a problem?
2nd) question also regarding email. From reading forum is it correct that we could use our domain to send and receive emails from anywhere? Was thinking that we travel quite a bit to Asia and we would want to be able to send and recieive from there also.

Thanks
John
Serge
1st) re: emails. I have searched the forum and can't see if there is a size limit to a email message sent through your server? Reason I ask is that we have some messages that we send that are around 2 MB in size. Is that a problem?

Email limit is 5 Mb so it is not a problem.

2nd) question also regarding email. From reading forum is it correct that we could use our domain to send and receive emails from anywhere? Was thinking that we travel quite a bit to Asia and we would want to be able to send and recieive from there also.

Yes you can use it to send and receive mail from anywhere in the world. We don't block any countries from acessing our servers.
Anonymous
Thanks Serge for the quick reply. Have just signed up for your PROFI account.

jcd
Serge
Welcome to Hostony. Your account should be created later today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here