Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: keep resources open and servers unloaded
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
g0dswilll
man you guys are killing me with piling so many accounts on each server and then the servers get overrun. please don't put so many accounts on each server. i am ready to leave because me and my clients aren't receiving email for days at a time because the server is full while my account is half empty.

i hope things get cleared up quickly and stay that way cause i don't want to leave, but i might have to just to keep clients.

will
morphosic.com
Serge
Sorry, but I barely see any problems with server 16 in terms on overload.

Here is a load that is now on the server. It is very moderate taking into effect that now we are moving customer files to the recently added HDD.

top - 13:46:11 up  4:20,  5 users,  load average: 1.36, 1.49, 1.57
Tasks: 143 total,  3 running, 138 sleeping,  0 stopped,  2 zombie
Cpu(s):  9.3% us, 41.3% sy,  2.2% ni, 44.8% id,  1.7% wa,  0.0% hi,  0.8% si
Mem:  1035048k total,  992424k used,    42624k free,  109752k buffers
Swap:  1052248k total,      676k used,  1051572k free,  563788k cached

As for your mail problems. You simple did not have morph@morphosic.com mailbox created. 2 your emails that we answered bounced back.
I have created morph@morphocis.com and PMed you a password.
g0dswilll
previously, when the latest round of spam/virus emails would hit the server my clients would not receive email for a few days and some email was lost.

things are great now! thanks for installing the new hard drive and i look forward to my new virtual dedicated server!

will
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here