Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subdomain Stats
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
mbeattie
How often are the stats for subdomains updated? The stats for fantasiapartynet.btwebs.net hasn't been updated since March 1st.

thanks
Stanly
As I can see here, btwebs.net is pointed not to our server.
mbeattie
opps, I mean fantasiapartynet.btwebs.com
Vanya
Check it now please.
mbeattie
I look likes it worked for March 5th, but not 6th.

Is it indeed working?
Vanya
Try to visit it by yourself and than update stats. You'll than know is it working.
mbeattie
I have done that. That site usually does 25MB of data a day. I have been going into the Awstats and pressing the 'update now' link and there are no changes.
Stanly
Please check your stats now.
Must be updated.

Also you're located at Linux-based server. 'UPDATE NOW' link is disabled at this servers by us to prevent high load average.
AwStats updates once a day by the server.
mbeattie
I have checked the stats for fantasiapartynet.btwebs.com and there has been no update in 3 days.
Stanly
Please go to your Control Panel -> Web/Ftp Stats -> Subdomain stats -> fantasiapartynet.btwebs.com (awstats)

As I can see there your stats was upgraded at 8 March (today).
mbeattie
Are the stats for fantasiapartynet.btwebs.com separate from www.btwebs.com?

It appears that the stats for fantasiaparty.btwebs.com are going to www.btwebs.com.
Stanly
Please go to http://support.hostony.com, submit a ticket and describe this problem more detailed please.
We'll look at it more profoundly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here