Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple questions before ordering
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Nihilist
Good Day, I am interested in obtianing your "special" web hosting package. and have a couple of quesitons.

1. Do you allow php scripts on your server (the one i rent form you) to connect to a remote ftp server. This is a key feature for me

2. This package is it always avialable and just on special right now or is it a new package you are offering for a limited time. , and if it is just a special right now when is it avialable till. .

3. I would love to have the option to make this a 80 gig transfer limit without a large financial penalty down the road if neccessary or depending on the price plan can pay for it up front. Is this possible ??
Serge

1. Do you allow php scripts on your server (the one i rent form you) to connect to a remote ftp server. This is a key feature for me

Outgoing php ports are open on the servers. general rule that script should not overload the server still applies.

2. This package is it always avialable and just on special right now or is it a new package you are offering for a limited time. , and if it is just a special right now when is it avialable till. .

We don't have deadline for the special. Marketing team is the real people who decide.

3. I would love to have the option to make this a 80 gig transfer limit without a large financial penalty down the road if neccessary or depending on the price plan can pay for it up front. Is this possible ??

Yes it can be negotiable depending on the nature of load you couse to teh server.
Nihilist
Sweet thanks for the quick response, should be signing up shortly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here