Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mailing List Domain Issues
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
flickerfly
I'm having wierd issues with my mailing lists. I guess when server 8 was moved, the archives probably stopped working. Since I don't look often I didn't notice for awhile and when I did, I didn't take the time to do anything about it. Anyway, I started a request yesterday and got the usual quick response. It fixed the problem, but the mailing lists I've created since the move now have the problem. They didn't before.

Basically, it's pointing my archives to cpanel8.hostsila.com instead of mydomain.com. In the admin interfaces, I can just change the domain in the URL each time I change pages and pull the page up, but something prevents that from happening in the archives.

I'm wondering if anyone else is running into this issue?
Stanly
I don't think anyone else has the same problem 'cause there was no so kind of issue for the whole history of our company. We're working with this.
Also, I've just answered to your trouble ticket.
flickerfly
I'm still confused whether my problem is being understood because they/you keep asking me to check it it's working when the site is publicly viewable. Do you guys have any idea what's going on? If I knew what direction you are looking maybe I could try to gather more facts for ya. I have a working knowledge of Linux administration and would be glad to do something to expediate the process even if that be combing the web for information concerning an error message or whatever.

Perhaps related, since this issue began to be looked into I'm getting error 255 on horde webmail when I try to compose a message. The exact message is "There was an error sending your message: sendmail returned error code 255" and it shows up at the top of a page when I hit the send button after composition of an email on at least 2 of my accounts. I'm also noticing that one of my accounts seems to have stopped receiving mail, though I can send and another will receive and send both (pop). These are all new developments today (Fri 27 EST) or last evening.
Stanly
We're still working with your issue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here