Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: quota caps issue in whm
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
dragonfli
Hi I'm having a minor issue with quota caps in WHM.
I have a client who is 168 Megabytes over quota, but my whm panel claims that there are no accounts over quota. I suspended him manualy with "suspend/unsuspend an account". But is there anyway to get the quota fuction to work properly? I have a few clients that if they realized they had no real cap on their quotas would try to upload the world and just hope I wouldn't notice. Also I noticed the suspended account notification page dosen't function.

my main account domain is dragonflihost.net

Thanks in advance for looking into it
Stanly
Tell me please domain name that is over quota.
dragonfli
teephree.com
Serge
Today we are upgrading kernel on that server to 2.6.3 and all user quotas will be rebuilt. It should fix your issue. Rebuilding quota is resource consuming process so it will take long.
dragonfli
Thanks! I will unsuspend him to see how it works out, also I think he got the message and will stop trying to add more and more (I just doubled his quota at his request and declined any extra charge, he added another 200 megabytes beyond even that with full knowledge what he was doing; a very frustrating individual)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here