Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello ? Anyone Monitoring this group ?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Anyone want to answer my question about whether we can use the c compiler and create our own cgi-bin c programs ?

John Galt
Serge
Your question is already answered. We generally put trouble tickets and support email first. Support forums are intended for customer to customer support though people tend to use it in different way smile.gif We come to the support forums at least 2 times a day. In case the back log of emails/trouble tickets is empty we check out forums more frequently.
Anonymous
Thanks for the good answer. Regarding your comment,

"Support forums are intended for customer to customer support"

I guess I assumed that since this forum was titled "PRE-SALES Questions" that "PRE" mean BEFORE, as in BEFORE becoming a customer. biggrin.gif
Serge
It is a rhetorical point. Befor people have not become customers they are potential customers. When I wrote that I meant that there are some portion of presales questions that cannot be answered by sales man or at least potential customers intend they won't be answered by salesman.

Anythng related uptime, opinions about our hosting or certain servers, software, level of support, etc. This is a range of questions that you can get answers only in presales forum from our other existing customers.

Our forums went the way when pre sales questions forum is used for general presales questions and rarely people ask the questions it was originally created. It is ok, because customer is always right even if it is a potential customer.

My comment was about how we originally understood a need of our forums when decided to have them on site to give you an idea what you can expect from our forums.

We would like to build a community rather than use forums instead of email or trouble ticket. Being a part of community should be an extra value for each our customer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here