Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few more questions...
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
1) When I went to go file an order, it said to avoid using free e-mail addresses. The only problem is that I plan to be switch ISPs after settling in with Hostony. Given the circumstance, is an AOL e-mail address acceptable for ordering from the site - and if so, can this address be changed at a later given date?

2) Finally, the payments appear to be an up-front lump sum rather than monthly. Is it a lump sum, or is it monthly - or can you choose which way you wish to pay?

3) If you were to cancel Hostony services at any time, would you still have to pay for the rest of the unused time? (I suppose the answer would be moot if one paid by lump sum...)
Serge

1) When I went to go file an order, it said to avoid using free e-mail addresses. The only problem is that I plan to be switch ISPs after settling in with Hostony. Given the circumstance, is an AOL e-mail address acceptable for ordering from the site - and if so, can this address be changed at a later given date?

Yes AOL is ok and you'll be able to update your billing settings at the later date.

2) Finally, the payments appear to be an up-front lump sum rather than monthly. Is it a lump sum, or is it monthly - or can you choose which way you wish to pay?

You can pay monthly if you want but in case you want to get a special plan or discounted plan you have to prepay because all discounts are based on prepayment.

3) If you were to cancel Hostony services at any time, would you still have to pay for the rest of the unused time? (I suppose the answer would be moot if one paid by lump sum...)

If you cancell before your prepaid period is over you'll get a prorated refund for unused time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here