Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Payment and other stuff
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Tseia
Okay, this is probably obvious smile.gif but I'd like to ask it anyway. There are lots of different payment options on the main page - however, if I pay (for example) for 24 months on the Profi package, do I get charged the $164.40 straight away?

Also, I live in the UK. As your server is in the US, will this affect me adversly?

And, (almost finished), can you tell me a bit about a) when this company was formed, cool.gif who owns it, c) what it has to do with z555.com if anything, and d) how many sites it hosts, and the addresses of some of them. (I realise that you may not want to, be able to, or be allowed to answer any of the last four questions. If so, I'm sorry smile.gif)

Finally, there are a few errors in the agreement, such as a misspelling of vBulletin. Just so you know smile.gif
Shurik
All prices you can see on our site are final prices. There is no additional payments. So if you need Profi you will pay only $164.40 every two years.

We have the two-years experience in hosting. And we haven't any troubles with non-USA clients. All our clients are pleased with our servers and servers access.

HOSTONY is a new company. We have started it a month ago. Hostony is pointed especially for resellers but we also decided to offer common hosting packages with it.

As for z555 we suport and develop it also. As you can see z555 plans oriented on other audience.

If you need more answers please email me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here