Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Outlook Problems
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
CCCVancouver
I have been getting reports from a few people having connection problems with their mail while trying to connect through their outlook express.
They say it just doesn't work hours at a time lately. If you could provide me any info on troubleshooting this that would be awesome.

The Url is www.c3v.ca

Sincererely
Rafael
Vanya
They should tracert and ping the server next time they experience the problem.
We'll than be able to check if it's a network connection problem.
CCCVancouver
so i would tracert/ping pop3.c3v.ca or however it is?
Stanly
Just c3v.ca
gottago
While this does not relate to Outlook Express it does relate to Outlook. I am getting the following error message when trying to POP3 via Outlook. I hvae changed the server to mail.mydomain.com with similar results. Whywould my account have been suspended if it was just set up today?

Error Message Received:

There was a problem loggin onto your mail server. Your user name or password was rejected. Server response '-ERR Your account has been suspended'. (Account: ********, POP3 Server: ********.com; Error number: 01 800 ccc92).

NOTE: This was edited to remove the domain name and email address.
gottago
Problem solved. Apparently I needed to use the IP address rather than domainname.com as POP and SMTP server.
Vanya
check your login and password

If you will have problem anyway, open a ticket. We'll help you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here