Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FANTASTICO addon to cPANEL .....
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
McMurtrey
I came across this app that's a "ADDON" to cPANEL called Fantastico, if this works I want it added to mine as a reseller would save me a lot of headaches in installing scripts to accounts.
this is the claim:
Are you tired of downloading, uploading, and configuring all the files when adding a script to your site? Do you want to just install a script in a couple of mouse clicks without doing any work? Worry no more, ****** has just released Fantastico for it's shared and reseller hosting plans. Fantastico is an amazing cPanel/PHP based Web application. It integrates with cPanel and gives your clients the ability to automagically install dozens of Open Source Applications.

Now you will have the ability to choose from 20 different scripts with the Fantasico feature. There is no additional cost for Fantastico and it is included on all shared and reseller hosting accounts. To view a demo of Fantastico use our demo account login page which is located on the shared and reseller hosting information pages. Are you ready to install dozens of popular scripts in an instant? You can have this advantage directly with ******!

I like any feedback if you have used this app before or if Hostony would allow and install it. - thx DM

FANTASTICO

Found this comparisions chart of auto installers:
AutoInstallers
Alec
I've installed xcontroller skin on your server.
You can check it with your account.
I can't install fantastico because it isn't free. If you have licensed fantastico we can install it on the server
McMurtrey
Alec thanks!
But I think I like the old cPanel look and feel.
Just spent the afternoon getting used to it.

I plan on getting Fantastico, I'll pm you when I get it smile.gif
Also I dont see how I can change my private label NS in the interface.
Thanks for your efforts and replies. ~DM
Alec
Open a ticket and notify name servers names.
And we'll provide you with all needful info
McMurtrey
Alec you are the name server'NS19.HOSTONY.NET & NS18.HOSTONY.NET'.
I want to change it to 'NS19.McMurtrey.us & NS18.McMurtrey.us'.
Alec
http://support.hostony.com
Alec
The nameserver ns19.mcmurtrey.us has been assigned the ip 65.254.35.20
The nameserver ns18.mcmurtrey.us has been assigned the ip 209.152.178.40

Register these name servers with your domain registrar.
McMurtrey
WOW, I was just logging in to support LOL.
You are fast!!!

Just finished updating NS at registar, Thanks Alec
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here