Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I the only one who is having this problem?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
swift535
I've repeatedly had to communicate with hostony about the site just going down, pages taking forever to load, and other problems on what is at least a weekly basis. My site is an online forum, and nearly 1/2 the times I log on there is a problem where the site quits loading and goes down. Over and over they've said its been fixed, but it keeps happening? Has anyone else had this problem as well? Its becoming frustrating, we pay for web hosting and as part of that service the expectation is that there are professionals capable of maintaining their business. Is it just me?
Alec
What is your domain name?
Stevenson
Don't know about you, but I'm on Server 11 and I've noticed that it has been pretty flakey the last week or so, too. Both pop and http have had periods of no response. Generally things run pretty well, but this last week has been ######y. Maybe Alec can shed some light?

They are usually pretty good at getting things ironed out once hey know there is a problem.
Serge
Sorry we had a cutomer on that server that experienced exponentional grows in visitors and thus overloading the server. We are in the middle of moving his account to the opteron server, but this process itself is CPU intensive since we need to archieve his data first.

Once we move away overloaders everything should be back to norm.
dholden
I've been experiencing similar things over the last week or so. I don't remember which server I'm on though. In fact it appears to been rebooted just minutes ago...
ericbusch
I am also experiencing the same thing this past week. VERY SLOOOOOOOW page load time, sometimes timing out. Very frustrating. sad.gif

It's strange because before this i didnt have any problems.

I have been in constant contact with support and though they are quick to respond to my emails, the problem still exists! as of today, my pages take about 1 minute to load(very small pages with very few images) and sometimes they timeout. I also have a page where a user can upload images. This is impossible now because the page times out and only have the image is uploaded!

I hope somebody can shed some light on this soon...

Eric Busch
Alec
Is your site slow too?
Red Blaze
If I recall, I'm on server seven and my domain is www.thesonicjoint.com.

It loads very slowly sometimes. Some times it goes fast, then slow, then fast again. Only once has it lost connection with the server as of yet.
Rastus
I'm having the same problem. page load time is s l o w, and it seems to be getting worse. Graphics take a lot longer to load.

my site is texas4x4.org
Vanya
We unload the server now to avois such slowdowns in a rush hours.
Rastus
the issue remains.. site is up then down... Can you explain why? Even this forum is running slow now. how much longer is this going to continue?
Rastus
now I can't even get to cpanel, email will not connect and my site won't come up.

site url = texas4x4.org
Stanly
There was a loader at this server.
We've disabled his account and now server is working correctly.

Thanks for the patience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here