Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just some general questions...
Hostony Board > CLOUD VPS and Dedicated Servers > Dedicated Servers
incka
Your servers are quite expensive compared with ######servers.net.

You have slightly more bandwidth and the servers are on CPanel, but is that all the price difernce is?

I know ###### make you manage your server completly yourself, I'm not good at linux or unix or anything, so, um, if you manage the server, ie, updating CPanel, you'll have sold me...
Serge
The main difference our servers are managed.
It means that we can help you to configure OS, upgrade kernel, compile apache/php, fix cpanel issues, setup firewall on your box, etc.

We may do even a little more when support has time like helping to catch spamming or overloading customers, but such tasks are time cosuming and cannot be done on our own since we have to suspend users kill mail in queue ,etc.
incka
OK, the managed part makes me feel good... So the server will be just like a hosting account, just with alot more space & bandwidth and the possiblity of installing own software...

Um, how long is the special going on for? I want to wait for checks from google and fastclick before purchasing...
Alec
The special offer will be active for at least a month
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here