Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helm CP doubt
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
Eugene
i would like to know whether there is file upload function as i see there is only DIR creation. I needing the webbased file upload function very much.
Vanya
No, there is no such function.
Eugene
so it seem ftp was my only solution for file upload ? will web based file upload be added soon ?

would there other alternative for me to upload file to my hosting beside ftp ? i am current behind a strict proxy server which i'm not allow to have write permission to ftp connection .. i only grant only with read permission on any ftp server.

beside i 'm interested in knowing, how to "by pass" the proxy server so that i could upload file using ftp ? .. i've heard about tunneling, if someone knows would you please guide me ?
Alec
If you nave an SSH access to your account you can upload files to the server through scp interface. In order to do it you have to get specific sowtware like as WinSCP
Eugene
pretty thank for the information. getting the software was not a problem . perhaps i have to get the SSH access from hostony ?
Alexandre
SSH access impossible for Windows accounts.
You can upload files to your "wwwroot" directory via FTP.
You have to check "passive mode" when you accessing to the server via FTP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here