Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PHPnuke
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Bluefin221
Once again this old nutshell. This time something different...

I have my site up and running on PHPnuke 6.9 I had to get someone else to install it for me as I didn't know how to do this.

The one that comes with my package is 6.0 and I would like to install another PHPnuke site on a bub domain if that is possible? I would also like this to be 6.9 aswell, reason being is that there is not as many security problems with 6.9 as 6.0.

Is it possible for me to install 6.9 on a sub-domain? or will I have to go with the 6.0?

Reason being as I said I don't actually know how to install the program, and the package allows me to install 6.0 at the touch of a button.
Stanly
I'll do it for you.

Please go to http://support.hostony.com and submit a trouble ticket.
I need to know your domain name, and the subdomain name where should I install PHPNuke 6.9
Bluefin221
Stanly, I'm uploading 6.9 as we speak, would you like me to finish uploading it and then all you have to do is create the database for it?
Serge
For any other guys reading this thread. This was resolved with customer via email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here