Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Private Label DNS Availible?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
McMurtrey
Sirs, I manage 35 domains, And I want to keep the DNS info in my company name "IF" someone does a whois search. So is there an option for the DNS1 & DNS2 to
have mycompany name as server hosts? I believe this is called private DNS labeling.
Thanks DM

example:
NameServers: ns1.mydomain.com
IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

NameServers:ns2.mydomain.com
IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Danimal
Yes, that's a standard feature on the reseller accounts (which it sounds like you might have with 35 domains!), and is also available on the regualr hosting accounts for a fee. I forget what the cost was, but I'm sure someone from Hostony can answer. biggrin.gif
McMurtrey
Sounds great, now if my 35 domains go down, is there a actual phone number I can call for tech support? I don't have a problem with this company being out of the US. I just want to make sure they are going to be around for awhile and I can actually talk to a person to resolve issues that may occur.

Also does Hostony know of any cheap php programs that they can refer me to, for some projects I'd like to pursue?

I realize I've added unrelated topics to my post, but I'm sure "they" will get answered.
Thanks, for what I've seen so far, this company has sold me a reseller plan.
As long as some small questions are resolved.
Stanly
Unfortunately we don't provide phone support.
But we've support via ICQ, AIM, e-mail and LiveChat.

About cheap php scritps...
There are some pre-installed scripts in CPanel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here