Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got a quick Question about hostony
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
I would like to know currently subscribed users feedback about hostony's uptime, support, speeds, and overall, your general ideas about hostony.

Thank you in Advance,
Nick, and Staff of Deuce's Critique
yky
i dont know if you read this thread, but it gives you an idea about hostony. hope this will answer some of your questions.

:arrow: http://forum.hostony.com/viewtopic.php?t=90

biggrin.gif
yky
i've been with hostony for a month, and so far i've got no problems with them. they are very quick to response, they know wat they are talking about, and i think they are here for stay for a long time.

Y.K.Y.
Danimal
I feel like I'm at an AA meeting, but here goes...

I've been hosted by Hostony for over 8 months now. I have never experienced downtime. The support is outstanding and always fast to reply. There was a time when my site was in jeopardy for reasons I won't go into, but Serge and Shurik worked with me to correct the problem. I've never experienced any kind of lag in the speeds.

In short, I've hosted with several other outfits, and Hostony is by far the best.
Anonymous
Thank you all, I am seriously considering Hostony, as our current host has been quite dreadful in their uptimes, and with recurring errors with mySQL.

I'd assume that the sppeds are fairly good too, otherwise you wouldn't be so pleased smile.gif

Thank you all for your feedback,
Nick, and Staff of Deuce's Critique
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here