Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perl Modules
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
DPerdue
I've have asked on two support tickets for the Image::Magick and Per::Magick modules to be installed (4134 and 4256). Each time support replies very quickly and says it has been done, but the modules aren't showing up under cPanel, nor are my scripts recognizing them. Does anyone know what is going on? On the second ticket there were other modules that were requested and they did show up.
Stanly
All of requested modules are installed.
I'll investigate why some of them are not showing up, but they're installed.
DPerdue
thanks
DPerdue
Any updates? I checked again today and still don't see them.
Stanly
Please give me a link to some script that use ImageMagick or another module that was installed by your request.
DPerdue
I'm using Movable Type. It has a script that checks for the modules. Check at the very bottom. You'll see there that it's not recognizing Image::Magick. The actual system uses the module, and it's not recognizing it either. It uses this to make thumbnails for uploaded pictures. The other modules that have been installed via my request work fine, and they show up in cPanel as well.
Vanya
I've reinstalled ImageMagick by hands.
Please check it now.
DPerdue
Ok, late reply. Sorry.

Image::Magick is not showing up, neither on the list, nor when I run the script mentioned above that checks for it. I think that it may need Perl::Magick to run properly so that may be the source of the confusion.
thanks
Dan
Stanly
I've just installed Perl::Magick for you.
Please check it.
DPerdue
It appears that that has fixed it, thanks a lot Stanly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here