Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transfering Domain
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
DPerdue
If I were to buy a domain, or already have a domain, from just a domain registration service, and then I were to transfer the hosting of that domain to Hostony, when the domain came up for re-registration, who would I end up paying? Hostony or the company I originally registered the domain with?
Vanya
It's sales question.

The answer is Hostony.
jtalle
Soooo... blink.gif

Let's say I have three domains that I've transferred to hostony.

Does the $9.85 (x24) price include the domain registrations? Can they be anonymous (not spamming, just hounded by stalkers and them who harvest the whois for addresses)?

All three domains get registered and renewed via the same payment? If not, how much is each domain registration? Say I want to use all ten domains in the special - what's the total price for two years with all the registrations?

Sorry, having a blond moment and I can't find any of this on the site information. huh.gif
Alec
$9.85 (x24) price includes one domain name registration. If you want register more domain names you need to register it with us for $14.85 per year (http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=137) or get it from third company.

You need to pay for each domain separately but if you need to get a bulk domains we can customize payment for you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here