Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MySQL Databases not working...
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
incka
My MySQL databases are still working through my websites,
but I can't access them from my hosting panel, which says there is no users or databases.

When I try to log on it gives this error:

Server localhost
Error

MySQL said:

Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)

My hosting account is nichetimbers.co.uk
LP_
I'm on the same server (209.152.172.192) and have the same problem. Also, in Cpanel -> general account info -> Mysql databases I see:

There was an error setting uids. Please have the admin check permissions on: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/mysqlwrap / unlimited

No databases/users are shown when going in the MySQL tab.. My forums, etc. work fine.

Additionally, when I try to access my mailing lists (at /mailman/listinfo) another domain name (with their mailing lists) shows up (singularwind.net??).

Update: Seems to have been fixed while I was typing this. Please provide an explanation of what happened, not just "it's fixed now".
incka
Works for me now too...

I wonder what happend...

I wonder if mailing lists will work for me now...
Stanly
There was just a CPanel upgrade. It was done 'cause the new version is mroe secure.
Sorry for temporarily inconveniences and thanks you all for you patience.
incka
Can't wait to go somewhere where I am allowed to check the update out.
Vanya
It shows in Cpanel:
cPanel Build
LP_
It's broken again... I can't even access webmail or cPanel at the moment, and no Horde but Neomail, Squirrel and pop3 work (209.152.172.192). I can even access sub-pages of the cPanel (those I remember the URL for). Could be just a problem with MySQL, all the pages that don't use it seem to work.

Or is it another maintenance? Would be nice to be able to see some kind of schedule or "Now working on" page, perhaps not up-to-the minute but at least some kind of guesstimate of which servers will fail without warning during the day.
Alexandre
Tell me please your domain name and I'll help you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here