Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: php info
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Matt
Greetings,

I'm evaluating your web service this evening and had acouple of questions

1) is there available a listing of installed modules (e.g., phpinfo.php)? I'm interested in knowing, among other things, the version of PHP, whether Zend Optimizer is installed, the version of GD, whether PHP runs in safe mode and so forth.

2) Am I correct that adding additional domains to the Special Shared Hosting Plan is $3.95 per domain, and I can have up to 10 unique domains with their own content and databases and so forth?

Thanks & Regards,

Matt
partly answered...
Found the answer to #1 in another topic

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=995&hl=phpinfo

Info on #2 would still be a help.

Regards,

Matt
Look here
Vanya
The answer on the second question is yes. You can.
DPerdue
I was under the impression that if you bought the special plan, that you had up to 10 domains for free. With each add on domain does it cost an additional $3.95 per month? In other words, if right now I'm only hosting one domain on the special plan, if I want to add another one is that going to cost me $3.95 per month?
Serge
No. $3.95/mo is for extra addon domain that you add to your account after 10 are added. You can host 10 domains for free.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here