Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lemme Explain...
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
Apollo
There is a group my friends and I have been runnning for about 1-1/2 years, we call it CHMS, which stands for Cheap Home Movies Studios, it's a home movie orginization, run and founded by me and several others. Only recently have we decided to go worldwide on the net. We also have many off-branch's such as: CHMNN (Cheap Home Movies News Network, features useless information, street talk with literal random people we don't know. Plus, Lanoz Indirect, and D.I.Y Triple By-Pass Surgery. tongue.gif ), CHMS&D (Cheap Home Movies Stoner's & Drunkys, this is entirley audio based, some of the members of CHMS get together infront of a Microphone, and do some of the funniest s**t known to man. laugh.gif) and ofcourse, CHMS Itself which is just random humorous videos.

Whadda ya reckon? laugh.gif
hkmaster
its a cool idea, and some of the movies are funny, i've seen em, me and apollo are great friends on the net cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here