Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New USers
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
talim
Hey I was Woundering IF there Is a way to Make A new USer to my domain But onlY be able to access a subdomain And upload to it.. If so can you post instructions. Also I need Help Installing Some Scripts, Fusion news,Fusion Poll, Pafiledb
Stanly
You just need to do the following:

1. Create a subdomain (Control Panel -> Subdomains)
2. Create an FTP account which will poit to the subdomain's directory (Control Panel -> FTP Manager -> FTP Accounts)

To install scripts you need to read a manual for them (must be included in script archieve) or visit developer's site.
talim
the thing is they just keep Getting ERROR AFTER ERROR _( So i donno what to do As if there is an error in ever line
Stanly
Who keep getting errors? blink.gif
talim
I keep Getting Errors Like Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /home/bczone/public_html/pafiledb/install.php on line 30 If you could Help Or Get Me some other Download like database sytem id appreciate it ive gone to there website but they said to Ask my host sad.gif
Stanly
Please go to support.hostony.com and submit a trouble ticket.
Please describe your problem more detailed there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here